Statement of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Commitments
Pattern Energy is committed to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where all employees belong, regardless of gender, gender identity, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation, religion, or ability. We believe having diversity in our teams and our leadership, while providing an environment where employees from underrepresented groups are encouraged and empowered, leads to a more engaged workforce and better business outcomes. We recognize diversity, equity, and inclusion are multifaceted and changing behaviors and systems takes work and time. We pledge to take actions that result in lasting change at Pattern Energy by committing to the following:
- Develop and act on strategic action plans to ensure our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) commitments achieve concrete results and prioritize and drive accountability.
- Identify, track, and report on DE&I performance metrics and progress on DE&I initiatives.
- Determine and address DE&I barriers that impact talent acquisition and development, retention, recognition, and advancement.
- Create a community where employees are comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work and are open to participating in difficult conversations, allowing employees to gain greater awareness of each other's experiences and perspectives.
- Encourage, support, and resource our employee-led Affinity Networks.
- Support the Pattern Energy DE&I Council to provide input into our DE&I initiatives.
- Enhance our culture by demonstrating these commitments throughout all levels of the organization.
Back to Sustainability »